Reflexology is a natural , safe effective complementary therapy.
There are reflex points on the hands that reflect all our body parts. By working these points we are able to relax the and relaxing the body by relieving anxiety and tension and improve well being.
Lyn and ASRR invite you to join us in a 1 day, hands-on workshop to learn some basic theoretical background, concepts and application of hand reflexology and reflexology relaxation techniques.
Our 6-hour introductory workshop is perfect for those wanting to perform a simple hand reflexology treatment ,and receive a little pampering along the way.
Upon completion, you will be able to provide a basic relaxing reflexology treatment on friends, family, or those in your care.
If you’re considering an ASRR professional reflexology course then what better way to, EXPERIENCE the benefits and beauty of reflexology.
Included in the workshop
- Introduction to reflexology philosophy
- Awareness of Precautions and contra indications
- Guide to working with children, elderly, or people with special needs
- Relaxation techniques
- Basic reflexology techniques
- Reflexology student manual
- Certificate of completion
Good health and wellbeing is in YOUR HANDS