Maternity Reflexology is a Postgraduate course for Reflexologists.
This workshop covers the basics of the female pelvis, and the time from pre-conception until the end of pregnancy.
- Certificate or Diploma in Reflexology
Reflexologists can choose to attend the workshops as an interest course only and will receive a Statement of Attendance and 15 CPD points per workshop for RAoA or professional body annual requirements
Benefits of doing this workshop
- Awareness of the cautions, precautions and contra-indications for reflexology during this perinatal period
- Provide reflexology safely for women during pregnancy and postnatal period
- Clients are reassured you have the knowledge and confidence in providing Maternity Reflexology
- Complementary membership with the Susanne Enzer Maternity Reflexology Facebook group (closed group) for ongoing support and guidance
This course is for those interested in further developing this post graduate module, Certificate of Maternity Reflexology – refer to courses page for maternity reflexology ( link)
About the Teacher
Dr Lyndall Mollart is the founder of Sole to Soul Maternity Reflexology
PhD, RN, RM, Ma Midwifery, Dip Reflexology, Dip Maternity Reflexology
Approved International Trainer of Authentic Susanne Enzer’s Maternity Reflexology Founder Member Maternity Reflexology Consortium
Approved trainer for Debra Betts ‘Acupressure in Perinatal Period’ workshop