An eye opening two-day post graduate presentation, with promise of sharing
inspirational guidance on how to deal with people living with Cancer and
Multiple Sclerosis. Exploring the amazing benefits by reflexology, from one of the professions most respected Therapists.
Day 1: How Reflexology Helps the patient living with Cancer
The aim of this course will be to explain the processes involved in cancer and its treatment through both orthodox and complementary routes. Once we lose the ignorance about this condition, then we lose the fear.
The practitioner will:
- Develop a better understanding of what cancer is all about, and should abandon any lingering doubts they may have of treating through reflexology.
- Learn and practice powerful techniques developed specifically for treating cancer patients. These techniques have been further refined and the accompanying information updated since their first use in 1998.
- Alongside this, case studies will illustrate their effectiveness in helping real people deal with all stages of the condition.
Day 2: How Reflexology helps the patient living with Multiple Sclerosis
The condition of Multiple Sclerosis is widely misunderstood, even by the experts.
This course will:
- Explore in depth many of the presenting signs and symptoms of this degenerative neurological condition and concentrate on realistic forms of treatment for it.
- Many of the myths and misconceptions will be challenged, leaving both the practitioner and the patient with a clearer understanding of what is relevant to MS, and how improvements can be achieved through reflexology.
- Research and case studies will demonstrate the consistent effectiveness of reflexology work and powerful but simple to apply techniques will be demonstrated and practiced during the day. These techniques have been refined and updated since first being introduced in 1998.
- This day is designed to make the therapist feel more confident about dealing with this and other neurological conditions and is backed up by expert accompanying information from one of the profession’s leading teachers.
Certificate or Diploma in Reflexology
About the Teacher
Born in England, Lee Anthony Taylor was press-ganged into trying reflexology while meditating on the banks of the river Ganges in India many years ago. What started off as a simple head massage turned into a foot treatment with the most amazing results and benefits. He immediately left a high-flying job in London and began to train as a reflexologist within weeks of his return. He’s never looked back.
Since then, he has become an internationally-renowned speaker, presenter, author and teacher within the reflexology world but still retains his roots as a practitioner. His work takes him all over the world where his unique teaching style has been universally acclaimed for its simplicity and its highly effective delivery.
His fresh approach on challenging subjects such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, pregnancy, diabetes and allergies has been welcomed by students who have been given guidance on how to apply their skills and knowledge.
His first book ‘Effective Reflexology™’ has been essential reading for all therapists interested in the feet. He has pioneered Coronal Zone Reflex Therapy™ – a powerful but subtle form of reflexology which has been praised by both practitioners and patients for its immediate health benefits.
He has also published two more books to add to his growing list of publications – Effective Reflexology- the Way Forward and Don’t Shoot the Messenger as well as a practitioner’s manual on ‘How the Planets Shape our Health’.