This course will teach you how to use specific techniques to improve clients’ and family members lymphatic and immune systems. This course is ideal for anyone that likes offering gentle therapies to help others. This is a stand alone module at level 1 with ASRR college certification.
This course covers,
- Consultation, Contra indications, Medical referrals, Consent & disclaimers.
- Definition and causes of lymphoedema
- Client care.
- Principles of lymphatic drainage massage.
- Full limb routines.
- After care/ home care advice.
- Associated anatomy and physiology.
This course is an introduction level however a higher level is available for students who already hold a certificate in Anatomy & Physiology, Body Massage, Professional Conduct from the last 10 years at time of booking.