Have you ever wondered why you cant seem to change direction and all you try you just seem to come back to the same path.
The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Your toes give you the clues here if you are stuck in this pattern. Your toes reflect your thoughts and ideas. If they are squashed together this may indicate that you have no room to think of new ideas. It may also indicate that you limit yourself to what you believe is possible based on perceives family or societies self-imposed limitations. This means you do what you think you should do based on learn behavior or perceived expectations.
If you are looking for new directions, change in career, relationship, and lifestyle then spread your toes. Yes literally practice spreading your toes, this helps to clear your thought and open yourself up to new ideas.
- Firstly really work out what you do want.
- Visualise yourself doing exactly what you want to be doing.
- Document your vision as if you already are living it. . For example, “I have a career where I am happy &healthy. My financial needs are exceeded. I am fulfilled and have an opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.”
- Ask to be shown how to achieve this outcome and recognise when doors are opened for you.
- Carry a turquoise crystal or where turquoise – this helps with transformation and change
- Take a footbath and add some Eucalyptus and lavender essential oils.
- Massage the reflex points on the toes to help clear the head.
- Remember affirmation from the heart center…”I love and approve of myself as I am right now”