Our Reflexology students offer a one hour reflexology treatment to the general public in order to:
- Gain experience working with clients; No two pairs of feet are the same.
- Experience a variety of conditions; Physical, chronic conditions, emotional etc.
- Deal with a mixture of age groups: children: adolescence, elderly.
- Experience working with a range of cultures; assist the student to understand how to communicate and understand cultural considerations required in private practice.
What do I do when I get there? Procedure and Process:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill in a Confidential Client History form. (new clients please arrive 10 min prior to appointment time).
- You will then be escorted to the clinic area for a foot reflexology treatment.
- Treatment includes discussing history form, establishing treatment protocol.
- 50 min FOOT REFLEXOLOGY treatment.
- Feedback from the reflexologist
- On completion of the treatment, you will be asked to fill in an assessment form.
(This constructive feedback is discussed with the students to help refine their skills)
There is a qualified reflexologist practitioner in attendance at all times.
- For a booking Phone: 0411 857 058 or email: [email protected]